The following webinars aimed at parents may be of interest: Understanding Anxiety and Supporting My Child and Internet Safety for Parents.
Understanding Anxiety and Supporting My Child
Archways is a national organisation working in collaboration with local and national agencies and invite parents and guardians to attend a free live webinar “Understanding Anxiety & Supporting my Child”, taking place on Thursday, the 10th of November 2022.This 90 minute webinar will take place twice on this date, in the morning from 11am – 12.30pm, and in the evening from 7pm – 8.30pm, so if you are interested in attending, you can register for the time that suits you best.
To book a place at the morning webinar taking place from 11 am to 12.30 pm, please click here.
To book a place at the evening webinar taking place from 7 pm – 8.30 pm, please click here.
The webinar aims to help parents and guardians of children from birth to 18 years to:
• Understand the difference between worry, stress and anxiety
• Develop an understanding of how worry, stress and anxiety can affect children and young people
• Develop tools and strategies to support children and young people
• Better understand factors which affect and influence children’s development
• Explore self-care tools and strategies
This will be hosted via Zoom webinar, and a link to access the webinar will be emailed to attendees in advance of the date.
Internet Safety for Parents
teachers, parents and guardians are all welcome to join the webinar; compliments of Trend Micro’s Internet Safety for Kids and Families Programme.
Invite Others: Please share this email with others to join.
Tuesday October 11th, 2022 – 7.30pm
- Many Topics covered, practical tips and resources shared and all your questions answered
- Duration 1 hour followed by Q&A time
- Irish Sign Language Interpreters will be present
Register to Attend Zoom from a PC, Mac, iPad, iPhone or Android device:
Webinar ID: 968 2988 0006 Password: 465526